This website is owned and operated by Mill Studio Creative Limited trading as Sarah Kingston Photography (“Sarah Kingston Photography”, “our”, “we” or “us”). Sarah Kingston Photography is the controller of all personal information collected on this website.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors (“you”, “yours”); this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (for example when you enter your details in the “contact us” section of our website);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including registering your details with us to view or purchase images from our online shopping cart);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of responding to any questions that you mat have regarding the goods and services that we provide;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
Information gathered through traffic monitoring
Like many other websites, our server is equipped with software that monitors traffic by automatically recording every visitor’s host, domain name, pages visited, length of user sessions, browser type and/or IP address. This software tracks the number of times the website is hit, how many visitors come to the website, which parts of the website they frequent, and the length of time of each visit. This information does not contain personally identifiable information and is used to evaluate areas of interest and to improve our web site performance and may be provided to third parties by John Parfitt Photography or its associates.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (this information will not be used to identify any individual user);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
We do not currently envisage wishing to transfer personal information about you outside of the European Economic Area, but in the unlikely event we should wish to do so in future, we will only do so to the extent that it is permitted under all privacy and communications legislation applicable within England and Ireland. Of course if we need your specific and express consent to do this, we will obtain it before transferring any personal information.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
We respect your privacy! Except as described above, or as otherwise provided or permitted by applicable law, any personally identifiable information about you, collected by Sarah Kingston Photography – Mill Studio Creative Limited will not be sold, rented, loaned, or otherwise used outside our business.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible for our website is “Mill Studio Creative Limited”.
Our data protection registration number is PZ3627959